Tech Support Guy banner
281 - 300 of 307 Posts

·
Trusted Advisor
127,433 Posts
Yeah, I thought that resembled you, Tim. If you were about 20-25 years younger ... ;-)

Reactions: valis

·
Trusted Advisor
127,433 Posts
Not 'zackly a cartoon, but, we'll let you slide, James ... ;-)

·
Super Moderator
79,318 Posts
Yeah, I thought that resembled you, Tim. If you were about 20-25 years younger ... ;-)
Dude....Ive been in the office thrice this year. We went remote 2.5 years ago (4 days after signing a 5 year lease) and Ive not been in a dozen times since. Days I get out of my sweatpants a few and far bbetween and I am not complaining. My personal productivity is up over 400%, as far as issues resolved. Nobody bugs me and I can legit ignore those that do. Nobody knocking on my office door, etc.

·
Trusted Advisor
127,433 Posts
More power to you, my friend! ;-)

·
Super Moderator
79,318 Posts
Kid sent me this tonight saying now he knows why he says barg a ding dong....may not be the best dad but he DOES have culture. :)
0MjKyejL6z-Hr8q-p4eQFD-xaLVYqyPL3LRpe4ZkAp0.png

• Haha
Reactions: Gr3iz

·
Super Moderator
79,318 Posts
Yeah, he is soooo much smarter than me. Also figured out why I call him Alex, when he does something stupid, after alex dumas.

Wonder what else he is gonna noodle out...

·
Trusted Advisor
127,433 Posts
I remember my son telling me that the older he got, the smarter I got! It crept up on him slowly that the things I told him and taught him, and just showed by example, he was starting to do as well ... ;-) He was probably in his 20s by then, but I figured I'd take what I could get! ;-)

·
Trusted Advisor
127,433 Posts
More simpler times ...

Cartoon Gesture Line Font Art

·
Super Moderator
79,318 Posts
I remember my son telling me that the older he got, the smarter I got! It crept up on him slowly that the things I told him and taught him, and just showed by example, he was starting to do as well ... ;-) He was probably in his 20s by then, but I figured I'd take what I could get! ;-)
Yup yup. There is that age, well after pooberty, that they realise, 'hey, the old man was on to something after all!'

Sadly, (or goodly, too) I have been left in the dust. Flipped him over to the second smartest person I know for math questions, as I no longer know the answers. :) Heck, he does math I cant even pronounce. And the music...yeah, I am a has-been and it feels great. :)

Reactions: Gr3iz

·
Super Moderator
79,318 Posts
And because it is the Cartoon Channel...and I like doggos...enjoy and g'night
Screenshot_20220804-224448_Gallery.jpg

·
Registered
13,844 Posts
UNBELIEVABLE!!! Woman Stops Grizzly Attack With 25 Caliber Pistol !

"Quote" from the news...

"This is a story of self-control and marksmanship with an itsy bitsy shooter by a woman against a fierce predator.
What is the smallest caliber you trust to protect yourself?
While out hiking in Alberta, Canada with my boyfriend, we were surprised by a huge grizzly bear charging at us from out of nowhere. She must have been protecting her cubs because she was extremely aggressive.
If I had not had my little Beretta Jetfire with me I would not be here today!
Just one shot to my boyfriend's knee cap was all it took. The bear got him and I was able to escape by just walking away at a brisk pace."

And hey-ho, so it goes...:D

281 - 300 of 307 Posts