Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear support guy, I am sorry if i am posting this in the wrong spot, but i need help. I am a member of a game website called Pogo. it says to download java sun which i did and then to put its website name in my pop blocker to allow it to show me my stats, etc.... which again i did. but i still can not see my stats and etc... I also can not play some of the games on the website due to this. can you help me? :confused:
Thank you.
sincerely,
babygirl2 :)

· Registered
167 Posts
i assume that you are using internet explorer and some kind of downloaded program that blocks the opening of extra internet explorer windows...if that is the case then there is a pretty simple solution to that. stop using internet explorer and the pop-up stopper. go to www.mozilla.org or google mozilla and download firefox. it is a more secure browser with pop-up blocker built in.
gtard

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yes i uninstalled the yahoo blocker but it keeps doing it anyways. i tried everything i know but i do not know what else to try.the one i have left is microsoft. I added to allow the site but it did not help. sorry i did not answer earlier i had gotten sick.
thank you

· Registered
12,090 Posts
Check the restricted zones in Internet Explorer. In IE click on Tools>InternetOptions>Security>Restricted. Then click on the Sites button. If it's listed, remove it

Also try adding it to Trusted Zones.

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm afraid it did not work. at this point I think I give up. I am getting so frustrated with it. I appreciate everyones help and I thank you very much for trying to figure it out.
I think I am a lost cause.lol.....
I wish I could experiment with the different things but I really know nothing about computers and am afraid to click on things and wind up ruining my computer.
Thank you again everyone for your help.
Babygirl2 :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.