Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

pogo mahjong

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Couriant 
#1 ·
:( This is my first time posting and I really need help. I downloaded pogo's "mahjong to go" a few months ago. That program has 3 game variations, they all worked great for awhile. Then one day as I opened my game to play the "waterwheel" version of Mahjong the screen went black and then reverted back to the windows desktop without ever opening the game. I tried it several times and it did did the same thing. The other two versions of the game work fine to this day but I no longer can play the waterwheel version. I tried emailing pogo, no response. I requested my money back and they complied so I deleted it off my computer. Then I found the exact same game in Walmart on cd made by pogo so I bought that thinking that if a file was missing or something maybe I did when I ran my spybot search and destroy this would be the cure, but after installing it from the cd the waterwheel game still will not open. I also noticed that some of the game sites that my 4 year old grandson used to go to play will no longer work for him since all of this. Would appreciate any help you can give me thank you, Gigapat

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.