Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just installing ubuntu on my computer that had been running on windows xp, and Im not a computer whiz and dont know how to run ubuntu, my dad suggested it, and I cant run programs that Im used to, such as iTunes and I can't stream videos from Netflix. I would like to uninstall ubuntu and get my windows xp back along with my files, is that possible?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Well, could try to explain how did you install ubuntu on your PC? Did you install it on separate hard drive install XP and Ubuntu side by side or just install ubuntu on same drive and use entire disk. Can you see double boot on start? There could be couple of solution of none. If you wanted to just try ubuntu you should just run it on virtual PC and see if like it or not

·
Registered
94 Posts
I just installing ubuntu on my computer that had been running on windows xp, and Im not a computer whiz and dont know how to run ubuntu, my dad suggested it, and I cant run programs that Im used to, such as iTunes and I can't stream videos from Netflix. I would like to uninstall ubuntu and get my windows xp back along with my files, is that possible?
There are alternatives to applications people are used to. (They tend to be gratis[no cost] as well)
Linux Alternatives: http://www.linuxalt.com/

But yes, once you explain how you installed Ubuntu on your computer we will be able to help you further.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.