Tech Support Guy banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,337 Posts
...and then come to TSG to see what's going on...only to be confronted with the new VB3 interface! :D

·
Registered
4,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hewee said:
Wow really 1000's of emails from the random forum and there inbox fill up and the rest gets bounced.
Think of the emails they really wanted that got bounced. :eek:
Hi hewee - I feel sure someone is going to log on after a break from TSGs and say Who eeee up what's with the 675 e-mails :D :D

Life is such fun - Oldie :)

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
lmao...fortunately, whatever caused it didn't happen to me..but woulda been funny to see! ;)

·
Registered
57,788 Posts
oldie said:
Hi hewee - I feel sure someone is going to log on after a break from TSGs and say Who eeee up what's with the 675 e-mails :D :D

Life is such fun - Oldie :)
I know but I have not gotten any emails because I had it turned so I don't worry about it.
If I want to keep track of threads I can add it to my Thread Subscription but turn off the email part. Then I can just look in my profile http://forums.techguy.org/subscription.php?do=viewsubscription

Eek I have a very big list there now. :eek: I think one for every thread I have posted in. That never happen before. I just check and I am not getting email so that part is set up right so what am I getting Subscribed to every thread?
My profile setting is "Do Not Subscripe"

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.