so I have an LG stylo 3 plus, and i had about 471 songs on it, and all of them were being read fine. but last night i added about 50 and now when i put it in the file, not even when im looking at it on the phone itself its showing a lot of the details as missing.
i dont know whats causing this, as it reads fine on the computer. and last night i took out the micro SD card, and put it in my computers card reader and when i put the music on that way it showed up just fine. i dont think its the phone having too much songs because its only happening to these specific songs. the pattern isnt changing. if i remove ALL the songs and only put in the ones that are missing info, or put them in one at a time, the same songs wont have their info still even if it shows up on the computer. furthermore, i cant edit the songs information at all. however, when i go on the phone, it doesnt show the information itself as missing, but about 6 or 7 songs are showing up as <unkonwn artist> and the album has been replaced with "music" and cant be changed either.
and this is what the details page that can usually be edited looks like
versus how its supposed to look