Tech Support Guy banner
1321 - 1330 of 1330 Posts

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
one of mine is when trying to help someone in the different help forums. When asked clarification questions. troubleshooting questions or even make suggestions of something to try and the poster does not answer the question or even bother to try the suggestions and report back. They seemed to forget they are the ones sitting in front of the problem computer asking for help, not us.

·
Registered
14,113 Posts
Well YouTube has changed again, and thus become (once again) less user friendly...
Subscriptions are no longer available as a list, so unless you recall the names of the channels you like, it's kind of a crap shoot as to what you get.

Even watched a video of how to fix this, but it ultimately ended up with "when you find what looking for bookmark it."
That would be a work around, not a fix.

·
Trusted Advisor
4,349 Posts
Well YouTube has changed again, and thus become (once again) less user friendly...
Subscriptions are no longer available as a list, so unless you recall the names of the channels you like, it's kind of a crap shoot as to what you get.

Even watched a video of how to fix this, but it ultimately ended up with "when you find what looking for bookmark it."
That would a work around, not a fix.
I have words for that; however, since this is a family-friendly forum, I will not say exactly what's on my mind.

·
Super Moderator
80,083 Posts
Ive never had an issue with YT...that said, I just dial up what I want to see and go from there. I have zero subscriptions and no account.

·
Trusted Advisor
129,036 Posts
Gotta agree. That's pretty much what I do as well ...

Reactions: valis

·
Super Moderator
80,083 Posts
'dial up'....lol...just like dial a number...son has no idea what either means.

Or roll up the window....sigh....

·
Registered
14,113 Posts
Ive never had an issue with YT...that said, I just dial up what I want to see and go from there. I have zero subscriptions and no account.
Well, you see,I used to be in touch with certain guys & gals in the YouTube BBQ and cooking community... and some music things....and subscribed to some.
Commented often enough to make a few Internet friends here and there, but dropped out just long enough to see my subs aren't clearly available now.
I know their names, but not the names of the channels...
One or two yes, and found they too were not pleased with the changes.

·
Super Moderator
80,083 Posts
Just hit google and type in the name of the group and hit videos...it'll be there. Cheaper and less headache.

·
Registered
14,113 Posts
type in the name of the group
Never involved with a "group" as such on YT.
Except when I was playing guitar in a band, not applicable there ;)

I know what you mean, but it was more like getting to know certain folks, just like getting to know you, and others on TSG, in this particular venue..
Takes a little time and patience, a positive comment, a shared joke goes far:giggle:

1321 - 1330 of 1330 Posts