Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m hoping there’s a solution to this one. I own a Amazon Kindle Fire. I’m not positive, but, though it might be irrelevant, I believe it to be the “Fire HD 8 5th Generation”. After lending my personal device to another for some time, I retrieved it. I discovered later on that one of my documents had been deleted. I spent the next week searching for it and could not find it. I attempted to search online for people with similar problems. They were all advised to go into something called “cloud.” I did the same. Unfortunately, the said document was not present. If it ever was, apparently deleted items become “permanently deleted” after 30 or 60 days. I have waited to long. I’m curious. Is there some other way I can recover this document. I’m thinking my only options are to call Amazon/whoever, or download some software that can recover even “permanently deleted files.” Yes, the document was saved onto my device. So, it seems it has to be somewhere in space, right now. Are these options adequate? I’m looking for my next step, or an app that can perform that task that I need.

Thanks.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.