Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a download location for this. Does anyone know where I can download this software? Free or a small price is OK.

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, I have been there many times. These are only drivers, not the application itself.

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's by a company called CIC, and I've actually found a copy, but can't get it to work. It does show me the on-screen keyboard at the CTRL-ALT-DEL screen, and replaced the CTRL-ALT-DEL with a logon button, but that's it....

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
Intermec Technologies Corp.
Communication Intelligence Corp.

http://epsfiles.intermec.com/eps_files/eps_man/978054007A.pdf

Very interesting reading. That PDF document is a manual for a tablet PC and has great setup and use instructions for the PENX software. Its 1.06meg but seems very thorough. I have a notebook PC in storage with writing recognition but seldom use that PC and have not tried the software. That PDF is much better instructions then I had and I will use it sometime in the furure.

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
One thing I did notices, probably should have mentioned this earlier - the Fujitsu Stylistic 3400 Pen Driver shows up under the Mouse settings in Device Manager, but it's got the yellow ! on it, saying the driver failed to load.

·
Super Moderator
37,540 Posts
Sorry for the late reply, my hard drive has died, so having to use email when I can at work :(

Where did you get the one you have from? You may have to reinstall the drivers for it. Does the original link I gave earlier help?

eddie

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.