Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have got a plam TX - my question is there a limit to size of SD memory card it can read, and is there any point getting fast read time (e.g. 2Gb x188)

·
Registered
9,467 Posts
Palm's stated limit on the size is 2 Gigabytes; however, I am using a 4-Gigabyte card with very little problem.

Everything works fine except one thing. I have to remove the card from the TX and place it in a card reader to synchronize Media content. I'm not sure, though, that this is related to the card's size. It could be the brand, type or quality of the card.

The card is a Transcend brand I got from NewEgg.

Media content transfers aren't much of a problem. Putting the card into a card reader is easy. I would not swap my 4-Gig for a 2-Gig even if it would solve that problem.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for reply.... but the speed thing... almost twice the price for twice the speed, but if Palm is USB 1.1 or Bluetooth connection to PC .. would you ever get to x188 (transfer speed)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.