Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks

This is my first time on this forum so any help / or advice you can give me would be appreciated.

I have an issue with my Ipad 2 and Iphone 4s not being recognised by my PC running Windows 7 Professional. It does not even install the Mobile USB drivers and subsequently I have no access to Itunes to do a full restore of the OS (IOS5)

I have done the following things

• reset both Ipad and Iphone (hard reset)
  • Tried my wife's Iphone on my PC - yes it installs the drivers and is recognised in Itunes
  • Tried to get both items working on another PC running windows 7 - no luck, same issue.

I am at a loss as to what else to try or what the issue may be. I've never heard of a virus attacking connectivity on Iphone or Ipad ( which was a thought but I can't see anything).

Would appreciate any advice anyone can offer. Is re-installation of Windows 7 an option. I thought not given the fact that My PC recognises my wifes equipment.

Thanks
Dabear:confused:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the post but I have tried everything listed here and suggested by Microsoft support. The issue is that the Ipad and Iphone I have will not enter the usb mobile drivers to my PC hence I cannot connect to itunes.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.