Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys

i'am new on this forum and i hope u guys can help me..

if i play battlefield bad company 2 or call of duty 4 i get a bluescreen after a while..i never had it before..
and its only with those games .. with call of duty black ops no problems or anything ,, i allready did a clear reinstall but it wont help..

pc spec

intel core i5 750 2.67Ghz
ATI Radeon HD 5770
Gigabyte GA-P55M-UD2 (motherboard)
Windows 7 64bit

(i hope the picture is a little clear to u guys,, hope u can help me with fixing it ..)

Attachments

·
Registered
607 Posts
This could be 1 of quite a few things.
More often than not, the BSOD your seeing is caused by overheating, or overclocked CPU's.

Im assuming your CPU is not overclocked since this was not mentioned when you detailed you system.

Another thing worth checking which can cause this BSOD is check your RAM voltage within your bios. Most should run at about 2.2, anything less than that may cause this problem.

·
Registered
607 Posts
might be worth taking your cpu back down to normal speed, or increasing your towers cooling.
Strange that only happens with some games and not others, but the ones your having the problem with are probably overusing the cpu.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.