Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings,

I am setting up a game or 2 for the welfare coordinator to use for the kids. Thing is that I need to disable these games during class hours. Would be kinda problematic if the kids where playing during class. :D

So is there a program out there that can help us?

Thing is that the school computers is in a domain. There for I can't just use the "windows 7" parental control software. I need a program that I can either setup on each machine that will disable this program from for example 8 AM to 3 PM. Or a program that can control if the games are allowed from a remote computer, like the one I got in my office. :D

· Registered
157 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Greetings Palz,

Thanks alot for the help with the problem, even though this isn't freeware I can still use it.
Homeguard activity monitor is somewhat the program I am looking for. Even though I only needed one of the program options the rest is allways help full.

· Registered
157 Posts
Sorry, I didn't realize you wanted freeware.

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well, it's setup is so that other people that is't designated as IT tech, can't install programs/software that isn't a part of the "Run Advertised Programs" program. If I login I can do mostly what I want, but like studens and teachers can only install programs from the "RAP".

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.