Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hate to be a pain, but im getting a similar problem to what i had last week with pages not loading and my posts sending but not looking like they are sent, so if i refresh the page i can see my post has been posted, but my text is still in the submit box at the bottom of the page.

im on server 2, ill keep u posted on any developments

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
I've been getting a similar problem, sometimes pages do not load, other times I will click on submit and get a message "connection closed by server" (i'm on Opera) even though the post has been submitted,
I'm on server 2

·
Registered
3,974 Posts
I read one of the down times the 10th, and server 2 died... could there still be a problem with server 2 that is causing our errors?
Like mine "hanging" after the TSG logo loads.. And now spell check isn't working..

Just guessing as it seems server 2 is at fault in many of these posts...

·
Registered
606 Posts
From what I heard, server 1 is down due to a problem while restarting. All serveses from server 1 are currently down, along with the "helponthe.net" domain name. Chat is hosted on server 1, so the chatroom went down. Spell check might also be, im not sure though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.