Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am getting the following error message on one of my email accounts using outlook. I am using windows xp, yahoo incoming mail and comcast outgoing server. My other email account has the same settings and does not get this error. Any ideas on what the cause & fix is for this?

Thanks in advance,
Marge

Task 'Michael - Sending and Receiving' reported error (0x800CCC90) : 'Your incoming (POP3) e-mail server has reported an internal error. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP). The server responded: ??RR problem retrieving message.'

·
Registered
1 Posts
mterry said:
I am getting the following error message on one of my email accounts using outlook. I am using windows xp, yahoo incoming mail and comcast outgoing server. My other email account has the same settings and does not get this error. Any ideas on what the cause & fix is for this?

Thanks in advance,
Marge

Task 'Michael - Sending and Receiving' reported error (0x800CCC90) : 'Your incoming (POP3) e-mail server has reported an internal error. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP). The server responded: ??RR problem retrieving message.'
I have same errors ..any solution is suggested ?? Appreciate if you help me Thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.