Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have lost the mail sent and mail forwarded icons. It is a nuisance to have to go to Sent Mail to verify whether or not I have taken action on a particular piece of mail. The only icons showing are the "Unopened" and "Opened" mail. Can you please tell me how to get the other icons back ?

·
Super Moderator
37,539 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply. I had already resolved the problem by deleting the column, then, using Field Chooser, I dragged the "ICON" bar to that location.
All seems to be well now. I'm a little curious as to why this occurred in the first place. As long as that bad column was up there, I did not have a choice to instal the 'Icon" bar. Only when I deleted it did the option show up in Folders Options.
BTW I have cousins in Bingley,Wibsey and Oxenthorpe. Cheers

·
Super Moderator
37,539 Posts
Did you mean Oxenhope?

Thats a pretty expensive area, compared to where I am. Back to back terrace house. In fact, all three of those places are nicer :(

Its okay, I work near Wibsey, in a place called Low Moor. Its the chemical company there. They may know it, or smelt it :p

As for why it happened, your problem not the fire, it may have been something that you may have moved or deleted by accident.

eddie

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.