Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all,

I have an issue where a users copy of outlook 2000 adds the á symbol into the spaces between paragraphs and sometimes in the middle of words.

It is an intermittant fault but I am unable to find any thing through google about it. does anyone know of a resolution?

·
Registered
152 Posts
Strange issue -

Possibly the font - but internittent - not sure.
May try checking the font on E-Mails where problem occurs - if you can get the sender
(assuming this is only happening from some senders) to re-send the E-Mail with a different font such as Times New Roman or Arial - and see if the problem exists.

So this is directly from Outlook and not a PDF document?

One other thing - if printing in 600 dpi or higher - may try lowering to the next dpi
through the printer drivers properties - if available.

Are the printers different brand and models?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes it is directly from outlook, and the user has tried 3 different printers, two of which are the same make and model and the third is totally different and is still getting the same issue.

the user has a work around where she copies and pastes the email to word then prints it and this solves the issue, but obviously this is a real pain. I am getting the issue from a couple of people now from the same team, but different emails that are in different fonts...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.