Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to buy a comp over the internet, but I want it to be customizable (choose what to put in it) Looking for a site with low prices and that ships to canada. One I already know of is Ibuypower.com. Send your suggestions :)

· Registered
253 Posts
www.ncix.com is out of BC and has a good custom pc maker. I've ordered lots of parts from NCIX and they're always fast and reliable.

· Registered
10 Posts
Dell....always dell. They are completely upgradable and customizable plus the technical support is unmatchable. They aften have specail deals too that will save you 100 to 500 bucks depending on the system. Plus, they often have free upgrades.

· Registered
6,458 Posts
I agree, i've seen sometimes $750 dollars off coupons for dell, not to mention if you find one of those you can customize t he computer and crank up the insides to state of the art.

· Super Moderator
44,287 Posts
Bigtd914 said:
Dell....always dell. They are completely upgradable and customizable plus the technical support is unmatchable. They aften have specail deals too that will save you 100 to 500 bucks depending on the system. Plus, they often have free upgrades.
Not necessary true. Plus if there's a problem with the machine you will have to spend money to get it shipped to a service center which costs about $50

· Registered
6,458 Posts
I have never seen a computer (or atleast a notebook) without a discount. Usually you can get monitor discounts too. Also when you page down the customize list sometimes you can get a free ram upgrade to a gig. When ur computer parts mess up it can get irritating, but i have never experienced that yet, nor would i send my comp back to dell lol, i'm a DIY kinda guy.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.