Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there..I am unable to open my picture files which are located in "my document"-"my pictures" folder. this only happened yesterday..i was able to open them before...HELP!!
Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The little icon thinghy beside them has cahnged to a microsoft symbol..not sure what it used to be....i can open them if i open up my vue print pro program and find them in there...i want to be able to open them from "my documents" as i always did before.....

·
Registered
546 Posts
Go to "Folder Options" (START> Settings>Control Panel) and select the 'File Types" tab. You will see a list of all filetypes in your system. Scroll down to the type of file that you are concerned about (Jpeg, Gif, Bmp, etc.) Select the filetype by clicking on it. Under the window there is a description of what program is designated to open it. Click the "Change" button and select the program you want from the list that appears.

If the Filetype is not in the list, it may be unique to your Photo program , and you can add it to the list by clicking the "New" button, and typing it into the box that will appear. Post back if you encounter any problems.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.