Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Jane Gohde and I have a question for anyone regarding an online internet business that I am considering trying out. Before I do that though, I am trying to make sure that it is legitimate, so I checked in with the online internet bureau to see what they rated the business. Does anyone know if the online internet bureau is a legitimate place to find out about online business, as there are so many online stores it is hard to decide if one is better than the other..I just do not want to get taken! I would like to try doing some work from home, but as you all know, there are thousands of online business opportunities they are really just scams..I just do not know how to found out if one is better than the other..

Thanks for your input...Thanks:)

Jane

·
Registered
20,583 Posts
Hi Jane,

First things first - never, ever leave your email address out in the open such as you have done - please expunge it. On TSG, you can expect replies to your post such as this without the hazard of sharing your email address.

Please give us a link to the so-called Online Internet Bureau you reference - and then we might be able to render a viewpoint.

-- Tom

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.