Tech Support Guy banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like George Galloway, I've never seen a barrel of oil, and probably never will. But in the UK the price of unleaded has hit 86pence per litre and, we're told, will rise further in the next few weeks because it's the start of the American driving season, when comrades from across the Atlantic, on or around 4th July, get into their ridiculous SUVs and drive, drive, drive.

Now I realise that Americans need large vehicles with strong suspension, but a shade more consideration would be appreciated in the here and now and perhaps even by all our grandchildren

·
Always remembered in our hearts
82,160 Posts

·
Registered
47,110 Posts
Good Grief......are we back in the 70's again......

·
Registered
22,816 Posts
Heck, we need to get those Iraqi pipelines pumping! First of all, weren't they suppose to pay for their own liberation--and second of all, weren't they suppose to be another supplier of oil to the US of Consumption?

·
Moderator (deceased) Gone but never forgotten
47,973 Posts
SlackAli said:
Like George Galloway, I've never seen a barrel of oil, and probably never will. But in the UK the price of unleaded has hit 86pence per litre and, we're told, will rise further in the next few weeks because it's the start of the American driving season, when comrades from across the Atlantic, on or around 4th July, get into their ridiculous SUVs and drive, drive, drive.

Now I realise that Americans need large vehicles with strong suspension, but a shade more consideration would be appreciated in the here and now and perhaps even by all our grandchildren
We need a Pres that doesn't give huge tax breaks for buying Hummers! :eek:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts