Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i installed it, and tried to get into a the game, i clicked on oblivion.exe from the root folder, and got a error saying its had to close, then i tried the other exe option launcher i think its called, then a menu poped up, "checking hardward" something like that
then2 seconds later, your graphics card suck basicaly, setting settings to median, im like ok thats fine for me i only wana play the game, but then as soon as i press play, bam, error had to close why is this happening? im useing a no cd crack on it because iv had to give my mate his disk back as its his game not mine, my specs are

vista home preminum
2gb ram
256sharded graphics
intel 945/950gm chipset
1.73GHz core 2 duo

if i can even get it on low setting this will be fine foe me, i have this on my xbox360 aswell, and have 1250G, but i wana play it on my laptop when im out n about, cod this game owns

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hi

Its probably just me, but i don't trust laptops much. Thats probably not ur problem though. You problem seems pretty weird and wide ranging. I'd suggest trying some of these options:
- Try downloading the freeware "oldblivion" and using that.
- Try getting a new cd crack.
- Get your friend to burn the disc.
- Update your graphics driver.
- Get one of them vista hotfixes off the internet. I also happen not to trust vista too, but people say that many Vista problems are just cause they don't have the hotfixes.

Hope it helps. Oblivion is an awesome game.:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.