Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I signed up for this because I really need some help. See, I'm trying to reset my computer, as my gaming experience has gotten much much slower, and I decided that it would be smart to power wash it, but I need more disk space! I have tried everything most people can think of right off the bat (e.g. uninstall apps, turn off hibernation, ALL the other stuff) and I can't seem to be able to get enough space. After a while, I thought that it might be because windows was trying to update, so I let it update, and then there wasn't enough space to update Windows... So please, anyone who has had this same experience PLEASE HELP S.O.S. This is a windows 10 computer if that wasn't clear. I have 29 GB on my hard drive.

·
Super Moderator
82,234 Posts
29 GB hard drive for Windows 10!? Buy a hard drive; they aren't all that expensive. That is, if the rest of the PC is worth investing any money in it.

·
Super Moderator
16,199 Posts
Tell us the make and model of the computer please. Is it some sort of tablet ? What exactly do you mean by 'power wash it' ?

Reactions: AmateurJohn

·
Super Moderator
16,199 Posts

·
Premium Member
52,926 Posts
Yeah, that's the case for most people. It's pretty much a backup of your data , a wipe and reload each time there's an OS build upgrade. Shame on manufacturer's for selling these systems with 32GB drives.

·
Super Moderator
16,199 Posts
I'm thinking of putting linux on it sometime but it's not easy to get into the bios and I'm not very familiar with Uefi and I don't want to risk bricking it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.