Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope someone can help me - My parents bought Norton Internet Security (I unfortunately suggested they switch from McAfee) and installed it on their Dell computer (w/Windows XP). The 1st time it was installed, the computer froze after restarting (mouse wouldn't respond, etc.) so after being on the phone w/Dell for several hours and reinstalling windows xp, and uninstalling NIS, the Dell Tech suggested they wait a few days, and try installing NIS again. Well, it happened again !!! I intalled the NIS for them (since I had no problems with mine) and the mouse doesn't respond. Now all we want to do is unistall the NIS for good, (and return it to the store) but don't know how since everything is frozen.

I know this sounds confusing, but I'm not sure how else to word it - Please Help !!!

Thanks !
Tammy

·
Registered
3,334 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately, those options won't work since the mouse doesn't respond and we can't get past the "User" screen.

Thanks,
Tammy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.