Tech Support Guy banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to the show on Sunday, what a great experience. I'm a little pressed for time right now but I wanted to post some of the pictures that were taken.

The Tomahawk, a bike with a viper engine strapped to it. Estimated top speed, 300-400mph

Oldsmobile Concept Car

A chevy silverado modded by the army, this thing was way too friggen cool I got a vid of it raising it's rocket launcher and infered cam here

The vid is 5.5Mb

I'll post more when I get the chance.

·
Registered
7,530 Posts
HOLY CRAP!!! I saw pictures of all that went on this year and saw that tomahawk but didn't hear about that top speed. Seriously...............can anyone actually safely ride that thing going that fast? If you wiped..............would you instantly die or something.............I think we've had one or two special guests over the years that we wouldn't mind nominating for the exclusive test drive............ :eek: :eek: :rolleyes: ;)

·
Banned
44,930 Posts
Kudos on the eye candy!!!!
I was totally unaware of the Tomahawk!
Need MORE pictures!
Questions:
Was this a functioning bike?
Specs, The hubless steering, shaft or chain drive?
What- 500+ HP

I have images of blipping the throttle at a stoplight and pulling the handlebars out of the pavement! :) :)

A friend of mine once said ( about airplanes) with enough power, anything would fly.
I've got to show him this!

·
Registered
3,992 Posts
Hi Toddles18

Nice pictures. I usually don't see the show when it is here in Detroit. But I work where the build all the upcoming Ford cars so I get to see all the new Ford stuff before it goes to the show. I work at the pilot plant where all the new cars are assembled by hand before they go into production. There's always something new to see. Last year they had three busses that were built just to take tourists around in Yosemity National Park. All three ran on propane to cut down on polution.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.