Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For a few months now I have had this frustrating problem. My torrent programs (utorrent, bitcomet e.t.c.) even programs like limewire and bearshare will only work during a specific time of day, usually between 11pm until 9 am. recently this has changed to 12 pm to 8 am.To make this worse my maximum download speed has dropped from 80 - 100kbps to 20 - 40kbps. Mine is one of three computers and two gaming system that connect to the internet through a router. This doesnt happen to any other computer on my network only mine.I cant connect even when all the other computer etc are turned off and unplugged. I have gotten a new router, a new modem/NIC Card, i have formatted my computer several times, but this still occurs. To put a cherry on this S**t pie, i can only check my online email and google groups, facebook during this time. I would sincerely appreciate any help that leads to fixing this problem.

·
Super Moderator
74,168 Posts
Hello ChocolateMofo.

You should have checked our rules before posting your torrent programs question. Won't find any help here.

·
Retired Moderator
106,726 Posts
From the TSG Rules, which you should have read when you joined.

P2P Instructions - The purpose of P2P is to illegally trade copyrighted material. We do not support the use of P2P networks and any threads requesting help for them will be closed. This includes Kazaa, Bearshare, WinMX, and the like. If you're interested in the topic, you are free to discuss it on our site (and please visit www.StealingIsIllegal.com), but information on how to use them will not be provided.
This thread is closed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.