Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have Windows 7 Pro installed and Soundblaster Audigy 2ZS card installed. I had to reinstall my Windows 7 and it went well. After installation although the speaker icon shows 65% sound and when I play a cd I can't hear sound either on Windows player or iTunes. I can't hear system sounds nor internet sounds. I downloaded and reinstalled the Audigy drivers. Any ideas?

·
Registered
472 Posts
Have you verified that it is infact set as the default playback device? Also - Check your device manager to see if the device is infact installed.

Control Panel > Sound

Underneath the speakers icon, there should be a device listed. Is it the correct one?

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Soundblaster Audigy 2ZS is listed in the device manager, There is no device listed under the speaker icon but when I click on the icon showing volume mixer -speaker the SB Audigy is shown there. Where do I find the Default Playback device listed?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.