Tech Support Guy banner
1 - 20 of 535 Posts

·
Registered
51,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok--we'll use:

www.poolhost.com like we did for the NCAA pools. Go there and register (if you played already in the NCAA, you are already regisetered and just login). Go to "User Tools" on the left and then "Join a Private Pool" and then

login name: TSG_PIGS
password: moonmist

The password IS CASE SENSITIVE so put moonmist in without the caps.

Make your picks by Saturday, 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time (i.e. before the first game).

Also--note that you must "weight" each pick in confidence with the highest number being the "most" confident. So for example in the wildcard weekend, the team you think most likely to win its game should get a "4" weight and then the next most likely a "3" and so on.

Mulder is "The Champ" is this pool for obvious reasons! :cool:

·
Registered
51,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
BTW--you will note that the pool lists results for weeks 1 through 18 because this pool is designed to be played all year long but obviously we will not be playing the regular season and only the playoffs part of it.

·
Registered
5,037 Posts
I may be new to TSG pools .... but not to prognostication

if I may too my own horn (and why not? no one else will) I have a rather prolific prowess of prognostication

·
Registered
51,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
DarqueMist said:
I may be new to TSG pools .... but not to prognostication

if I may too my own horn (and why not? no one else will) I have a rather prolific prowess of prognostication
We shall see, Darque--we shall see. I think its just the Holiday--I think we'll probably get a dozen or so people in it at least before the end of the week.

·
Registered
5,037 Posts
Yes we shall see .... gonna be interesting to see how my instincts play out (instead of lookin at odds and such to decide)

·
Registered
18,196 Posts
I'm in, nerdfaces! Prepare to be TROUNCED!

Hey, when's it time for basketball, huh? And are we doin Super Bowl Squares, wouldn't that be fun? I've had some sugar today. Loveyouallbye.

·
Registered
51,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Jonesiegirl said:
Hey Mulder? I can't get the weights set. Can you use a weight more than once?
No--you have to use 1, 2, 3 and 4 each assigned to one game only. My guess is you probably have to reset all your picks to do them over since it won't let you assign a different weight if they have all been assigned already. Jesus man--you amatuers--I thought you knew computers! :rolleyes: ;)

G

·
Man, those weights are gonna kick my fanny. *Fingers Crossed!* ;)

I'll set them tomorrow after Luke gets home from school. He and I are in this together. :)

(We disagreed tonight, on a few picks... aaarrrgghh... he's too young to run the house! :D)

He's wanting to follow his heart, instead of his head when it comes to Kansas City! :eek:

·
Retired Moderator
16,301 Posts
DiSaidSo said:
I'm in, nerdfaces! Prepare to be TROUNCED!

Hey, when's it time for basketball, huh? And are we doin Super Bowl Squares, wouldn't that be fun? I've had some sugar today. Loveyouallbye.
March Madness love ;)

I'll join in...but don't expect much from me in this one ;)

1 - 20 of 535 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.