Tech Support Guy banner

New record

1K views 29 replies 8 participants last post by  Dark Star 
#1 ·
I was watching the stats (I know get a life).
Anyway."There are currently 39 members and 19 guests on the boards. | Most users ever online was 61 on 10-25-2001 at 10:15 AM
The board still seems to be running well no slow downs.

#3 ·
No, I don't really look at the post count any more. At one time I was ahead of AcaCandy but now I'm just left in the dust. :(

(All right! another post, that"s +1 for me) :D

#5 ·
Newer, newer record Most users ever online was 70 on 10-25-2001 at 09:11 AM.

Oh, oh what's wrong with this picture? Look at Lurker1 post above this one ie: time/date/totals
I did this one as a cut and paste........:D:confused:

+ 1 more for me too

#7 ·
Hi Darkstar

Maybe your server clock or time zone is off. My posts were cut and pastes also.
Here's what I just got. 70 on 10-25-2001 at 12:11 PM. (Three hours difference)

I guess that its a bad weather day and no one wants to go outside. ;)

#9 ·
Even newer, newer record : Most users ever online playing silly beggars + 4 - 25/10/2001 20:52 BST (sorry guys, I don't know how to cut and paste)
I like this game.
Better than answering all those damn questions.
Hey, how long before I can be a Moderator ...... right, lets see, it takes 3 microseconds to start a new thread; another 3 microseconds to hit one character key; then another 4 microseconds to hit submit, then...
Damn, slow internet connection...
Ah well, then thats a total of.... lets see then...
I could make 1,768,987,786 posts in about two weeks!
Hey, that's darned good that is.
Moderator? Pah!
A Duck as Administrator!

Okay then, here goes... where's that Home button got to?

#10 ·
BST!!!

Couldn't you use the conventional GMT??

(guess that's one more for me, huh?)

My listing shows
Most users ever online was 70 on 10-25-2001 at 05:11 PM.
Lurker - you must be on the East coast, and DS is on the West coast.

I Love Time!! Best durn thing man ever created!!!

#11 ·
PLEASE don't start that "Does time exist" thread again.

#12 ·
RandyG

I'm not on the east coast but I am in the eastern time zone. Kind of interesting. I never thought that the board would show times relative to your time zone. Like Dark Star said "........duh! "

gbrumb

I'll just let you reread the "Does time exist" post again. It was getting too far out for me.
Sure sign that the current SIFI series you are watching has run out of ideas is when they bring up time travel. They always go back to the problem " If you went back and killed your parents before you were born how could you go back and kill them?" All the good time travel stories were covered by Doctor Who anyway.

Mike

The number of posts does not automatically make you a moderator at this site. You need to be invited in by the moderators group and learn the rules and secret hand shake. ;)

#18 ·
Did I hear my name?

Why, yes I'm right.........sometimes humans forget ducks are seldom wrong.....

Mike you coming out to the Duck-a-thon party this year, its gonna be a good one... we've got the Duck out thing going on with Donald as a guest speaker and all.
Here is the map:

http://www.delta.ca.gov/duckclub.html

Hope you can make it, almost forgot.......we're making Doyle watch Cool hand Luke. It'll be fun.
Hope you get your ducks all in a row and make it over this year, ain't it nice to go where you want when you want and avoid all the airports?

Fly here south routes of DC and New York, those F-16s are a real bugger to deal with. :eek:

#19 ·
Duck Clubs? DUCK CLUBS!

I ain't gunna git shot now am I? Only duck clubs round here tend to be the shooting kind!

Anyways, Doyce says they were chicken eggs in CHL and he don't seem to have a problem with them, so we'll have to cook up something else to wind him up.

Mind you, my second cousin three times removed, Jemimah Puddle something or other, says she heard from a friend of hers who new a chap who had a mate who worked on the farm where they got the eggs from for PN to eat and HE SAYS there were ducks in the coop, so maybe, just maybe.......

#20 ·
Heck no we've been doing this for year's now and we've yet to take a casualty.

The gun owners bring their oun guns and The Dept. of Fish and Wildlife controls the ammo thingy at the main gates. They been selling these hunters everything from Duck Decoys to Duck Calls
(people need to learn to use these things) and blank shotgun shells.........
Most of these guys couldn't hit the side of a barn anyways, they're happy though bless their hearts mosquitoe repellant, cammos, 12ga shooting blanks.

The thing is been a money maker every season, these guys always go back home empty with not much more than last years re-painted decoys.......

It just quacks me up

#22 ·
Hey, nice gif Doyce!

Pity you missed the caption though. Bit of an own goal I'm afraid.

"Daffy gets another useful lesson from his cousin about how to deal with duck-haters."

#26 ·
Niether actually. Just like to have fun sometimes. I tend to do it more when life stresses me more. I have to reign it in though. I tend to want to be just as big a jerk also. Guess I want those I like to be happier and those I dont to be more miserable.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.