Tech Support Guy banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let me be the first to congratulate you Mike... great job on the new photo software! :D (I guess I can get rid of the photo link in my sig) It's certainly geekier than the last method.

·
Registered
7,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
**Looks** like you got it now!
Yeah it just took a minute to get it edited so it was within the width/height limit. Now I can get rid of the temp solution I did in my sig... :) Actually I was thinking of taking that pic in my sig off and putting a different one on if that is alright. I don't have anyother recent ones scanned and I don't have a scanner, and can't find my digital camera, so I might just have to use my webcam and steal your idea on the webcam shot... it you don't mind... ;)

·
Registered
57,788 Posts
Your great TechGuy. I need to find a better one to keep in my profile nut till then you get the funny side of me.

By the way it worked in Netscape but the page loads twice. As soon as the the page loaded it reloaded on it's own but all was ok.

·
Registered
7,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hewee that's pretty good... who are you with?

·
Administrator
15,308 Posts
Glad everyone likes it. FYI -- I do intend to enforce the "it has to be you" rule on photos. You can pick cute characters for your avatar, but I'd like to see your ugly mug for the photo. :)

Also, I *just* finished coding the Photo Album! You'll find the option if you click on the "members" button at the top of the page.

·
Registered
7,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
credit due where credit is needed...

U Da Man!

...need I say more! :D

·
Registered
7,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Oh man...what will you come up with next?...:rolleyes: :D

·
Registered
57,788 Posts
deuce_mn,

That's my sisters kid. 17 years old and bigger then me.:D

TechGuy,

Ok I will put in another one that is tru the years and they are all of me.

The back to back one of me was a replacement of my twin. Does not look like me so.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.