#1 ·
Hi My Friend,

I'm using W10 PC and this is My configuration,
Processor - Ryzen 7 3700x
Mother Board - MSI X570 A PRO
Graphics card- RTX 2070 Super
Ram-Corsair 16GB (8x2) 3000Mhz
Coolermaster MW 650W
I just a few weeks before only bought this Configuration and installed W10 Operating system,
After 1 Hr of using My system automatically lagging not even used high software and games,when I check my task manager its all Fine CPU and Memory usage not more than 15%, Still, I don't know the actual issue

Kindly please help me anyone.

#2 ·
post the results of our system information utility scan as you saw was requested please, when you started your topic
We recommend that you download our free SysInfo utility. When you run it, it will show technical specifications of your computer. Please copy and paste that information and include it with your question below. Thank you!
Also confirm from where you downloaded and installed windows 10
and confirm the antivirus in use on the system please
Either the included windows defender or some third party product

#11 ·
post the results of our system information utility scan as you saw was requested please, when you started your topic

Also confirm from where you downloaded and installed windows 10
and confirm the antivirus in use on the system please
Either the included windows defender or some third party product
Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.9
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise, 64 bit, Build 18363, Installed 20191122200743.000000+330
Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core Processor, AMD64 Family 23 Model 113 Stepping 0, CPU Count: 16
Total Physical RAM: 16 GB
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER
Hard Drives: C: 465 GB (372 GB Free); E: 1862 GB (1653 GB Free);
Motherboard: Micro-Star International Co., Ltd. X570-A PRO (MS-7C37), ver 3.0, s/n J716100400
System: American Megatrends Inc., ver ALASKA - 1072009, s/n To be filled by O.E.M.
Antivirus: Windows Defender, Enabled and Updated

#3 ·
Being that this is a somewhat new machine, it just may be trying to catch up on all of the Windows updates.
This may include the downloading of 1909 Windows 10 update.

This above SysInfo will tell us if 1909 has been installed or not?

#4 ·
I will not be online for most of today 13 Dec, so I will leave you with my colleague.
He will sort the problem out for you

#5 ·
Seems fairly straight forward.
windows defender is one of the first things i disable upon new OS install.. its clunky and useless.. (replace with a better antivirus/antimalware solution)
I download all critical updates, then disable automatic updates.. periodically checking back to see if any more critical updates have been put out.

Also sounds like it could be a hard drive issue... believe it or not, a hard drive is critical to the fast and smooth operation of a computer.. old magnetic drives are fairly slow and prone to failure.
The upgrade for that would be to go with a Solid State Drive.. i would try all other solutions before buying new equiment, but a solid state drive is a worthy upgrade for ANY machine that is running magnetic drives..

if your worried about loosing data or your operating system by buying a new drive, there are plenty of free "drive cloning" tools available online, where you can directly clone the contents of one drive to another.... PLEASE dont try copy and paste.. this is not the same as drive cloning lol and will NOT result in a working operating system..

If you buy a Solid State Drive... MAKE SURE its big enough to recieve the data that is on your current hard drive.. assuming your current hard drive is infact a magnetic drive.

Hope this all helps.. feel free to ask me any questions and ill do my best to break it down <3

#6 ·
Seems fairly straight forward.
windows defender is one of the first things i disable upon new OS install.. its clunky and useless.. (replace with a better antivirus/antimalware solution)
This IMHO and in the opinion of many other members on this site is WRONG
Windows Defender is most certainly neither clunky or useless
It is free, unobtrusive and its most definite benefit is its total compatibility with 10 - all the time.

Reactions: SarahSims
#7 ·
BA,
I agree with Macboatbuilder, as to the use of Defender.
I believe that you thoughts are still back in the Windows XP and Vista days.
Since the defender (MSE) that can and is used on Windows 7, does a great job.

#9 ·
#10 ·
Kindly refer this as requested

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.9
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise, 64 bit, Build 18363, Installed 20191122200743.000000+330
Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core Processor, AMD64 Family 23 Model 113 Stepping 0, CPU Count: 16
Total Physical RAM: 16 GB
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER
Hard Drives: C: 465 GB (372 GB Free); E: 1862 GB (1653 GB Free);
Motherboard: Micro-Star International Co., Ltd. X570-A PRO (MS-7C37), ver 3.0, s/n J716100400
System: American Megatrends Inc., ver ALASKA - 1072009, s/n To be filled by O.E.M.
Antivirus: Windows Defender, Enabled and Updated

#16 ·
If you downloaded it from some unknown website then whilst I appreciate your honesty, it is more or less certainly a non genuine Windows 10 Enterprise.
That edition of Windows 10 is not available through normal licensing, and is part of the Microsoft Volume Licensing system

One of the rules of this site is
Copyright Infringement and/or Use of Pirated Software.
Because we do not support pirated software, we may request that you provide validation to confirm that your copy of Windows or other software is not pirated. If you are unable or unwilling to provide this validation, your thread may be closed.
and from our "requesting support guidance" on the rules page of the site
It is our policy not to provide assistance with any software, including the operating system, that is not genuine as we don't support piracy. Also, we will not assist with legitimately obtained software if it's being used on an operating system that is not genuine.
I realise it says in the rule
If you are unable or unwilling to provide this validation, your thread may be closed.
and I have not asked for validation, but there is in this case no point in doing so, as the Enterprise version of Windows 10 cannot be genuine as explained here
https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/2015/05/13/introducing-windows-10-editions/

I have referred your topic for the decision of a Administrator or Moderator of the site, as to closure of your topic.

You should also be aware that downloading, such software from some sites, will more or less guarantee that malicious software is attached to the download.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.