Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21,334 Posts
Welcome to fatherhood and the 9 months prior...:)

Hold her hair back while she is puking, wipe her mouth and tell her she is beautiful. And tell her "Just don't kiss me with puke breath dear". Congrats!!

·
Registered
34,269 Posts
Congrats X-Zero

Women get sick alot when they are prego

be prepared to run to the store in the middle of the night for a craving she is having too.

><">

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Congratulations! :)

Just be extra kind and helpful. ;)

·
Registered
34,269 Posts
Originally posted by Rockn:
How many kids ya got izme? Why run to the store, they have car keys too.
:D :D
She would have slapped me all over the place and made me pay for months to come. Submit I say!

I have one girl 23 years old
I became a grandpa at 38 :D

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Yeah, be nice to her. I would have liked that. Hubby grew up on a farm so pregnancy is nothing to him. He takes better care of the pregnant sheep than he did me- OMG that sounded WRONG!!! - I am a very capable human being (or at least I'd like to think so) & Believe I can do anything I put my mind to, but darn it sure would be nice to be taken care of now & then.

He did stay with me in the hospital the whole time I was there though... that was nice. & brought me a sandwich when the hospital forgot to feed me.... I guess he's not as bad as I thought! But - Like I said, be nice to her. If she's a regular person she won't be crazy with the demands, but try to gauge how she's feeling - & Most of all if you aren't in a position to be of any help, at least don't make her life any harder than it already is. & not all of us have the craving thing- I never did. Tell her to keep a little something in her stomach all the time- keep a pack of crackers with her- that helped me with the sick part. & there is no such thing as "morning sickness" - it lasts allllll day! Good luck to you both!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.