Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
Not sure Ms Candy........could be if we stumbled onto something real we'd never know as it is.

Ever see the flick "Wag the Dog"?....just curious is all.

DS

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
Good point about the U.S. not necessarily making the video, but who else would, if it were a fake. BTW, I also so Wag the Dog, excellent movie, but your right, really does make you wonder.......

edit: Wahooo, Post 100....time to change that icon :D

·
A True Heart and Soul - Gone But Never Forgotten
17,197 Posts
An interesting postulation on your part. It's been interesting watching and listening to them crafting the introduction of this piece of information this week. If you've watched "The Agency" (about the CIA)Thursday nights following CSI, you watched them crafting things just like this. It is called *disinformation*.

Now would our Presisident Select (for those of you that are American) do a thing like this?:D

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
Toddles18,

Congrats, Nice avatar too......

eggplant43,

Believe nothing that you hear and 1/2 of what you see comes to mind here.

DS

·
Registered
356 Posts
who in thier right mind would even think its fake after a organization like those fundamentalist done that. to your country,
as you can see i am from australia and we condem them thats my 2 cents worth.col downunder

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
col,

I understand your feelings about who is responsible for who did what they did, I think we all know who the guilty party is........

however, the question at hand is to questioning the validity of the video recording nothing, more nothing less.

DS

·
17,197 Posts
col.............one more post and you're a senior member, congrats.

DS............You blew through 1000 today, get a life:D , just kidding, congrats.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Originally posted by eggplant43
col.............one more post and you're a senior member, congrats.

DS............You blew through 1000 today, get a life:D , just kidding, congrats.
egg plant 43 thanks for that.col.

dark star i think your president said its no fake its real.col.:) :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
eggplant43,

Thanx, and you're right, yes I do need to get a life. :D

col,

Congrats, stick around here we're a motley crew and and a 'down under kick in the rear' may be helpful here from time to time.

We meet here early AM for coffee at AZs place everyday, I'd be nice to see you join us.

DS

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
who really cares if it is the real thing or not. the prez has enough support right now without it. what would be the point?

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
col,

hmmmmmm, I see what you mean we'll send you a cybercup of java, so if there is a will there is a way. Try to join us here in the AM when you can.........I say AM and I realize we are many hours apart so it's going on 10:00PM here now. and your time now is?

combsdon,

no one is getting too excited about if it is or if it isn't. Yes, I agree the pres. has all the support and then some.............

..........perhaps what is most important to not overlook here is the fact that at the very core of what it is that these b****rds thought they could take away from all of us is our freedoms.

Entertaining these questions as to the validity of something like this video is not something that we would be able to discuss here if those freedoms were to be ever taken away.

DS

·
17,197 Posts
One of the beauties of our freedom is the ability to scrutinize, be critical, and cynical. It is our American tradition to be like this. However, as a nation, we have proved time and again that we stand together when it is called for.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.