Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am stuck on a quest. It's in chapter 2. It the quest where I have to steal a bunch of stuff from the collector in the Blacklake District. I can't figure out the combination to his vault. You're given a riddle out of a book that you find with-which the code is hidden in. Here is the riddle:

/Nine are we when taken all three./ Last one slain, then six remain./ None survive our first less five.

There is a 3 digit code you are supposed to figure out from that riddle. The numbers range from 0 to 9. I just can't figure it out. Here are some codes I have tried and did not work:

Codes that don't work:
9-6-5
6-6-5
3-3-5
8-3-5
5-3-3
3-3-3
9-3-5

Any help would be much appreciated lol.

·
Registered
5,577 Posts
The combination is 5-1-3.

Nine are we when taken all 3 means they have to add up to 9.

Last one slain, yet six remain, means with the last digit removed, it adds up to 6. 5+1=6.

None survive our first less five just means that the first number is 5.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok, i found one of the keys and know the combination, but I still need the other key. I know the other key is in that fire place. but I can't get to it unless I extinguish the fire. How do I extinguish the fire? I searched the house for anything and tried any spells my companions have and nothing works.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.