Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am on a broadband connection, and I have a nic card installed, and is working correctly. In the IP configue dialogue box, the PPP adapter keeps enabling when you exit the dialogue box. With the dialogue box open, you can ping in dos, and everything is OK. But as soon as you close the dialogue box, the ppp gets enabled again and I can not open any web pages, or ping anyone. Do I have to reinstall windows, or is there another way to fix this.
rcrunch

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
rcrunch said:
I am on a broadband connection, and I have a nic card installed, and is working correctly. In the IP configue dialogue box, the PPP adapter keeps enabling when you exit the dialogue box. With the dialogue box open, you can ping in dos, and everything is OK. But as soon as you close the dialogue box, the ppp gets enabled again and I can not open any web pages, or ping anyone. Do I have to reinstall windows, or is there another way to fix this.
rcrunch

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.