Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I use Netscpe 7.1 for browser and email. Something I did in email caused the entire email routing to print when I print a messae. How do I undo this 'feature'? I can't find anything about it in Netscape's help files.

·
Registered
57,788 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Each printed message (and print preview also) first displays all of the links the message took from the sender to me. For example:
X-Mozilla-sTATUS: 0001
X-Mozilla-Status2:0000000
Received:from hormel2.ieee.org (gemini3.ieee.org[140.98.193.188] by ruebert.ieee.org
(Switch-3.1.0/Swithc-3.1.0) with ESMTP id i32J7Up4011425 for <[email protected]>; Frie,2 Apr 2004 14:07:31 (EAST)

Plus about ten or so similar lines. The program didn't previously do this, but printed only the date and to: and From addresses and the Subject

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Hewee,

Thanks for your help.

Yes I see the full header and when I print it all prints. When I click the button to remove the full header the screen displays only the message text, but when I print it, the full header prints which I don't want it to do. Can you tell me how to turn it off? Or what .ini or .cfg or ??? file has the flag? I think its a bug in Netscape 7.1 which can turn it on but not off.

Bob Curtiss

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.