Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just loaded the above programme which includes nero 6. I have saved my files on my hard drive but when I try to burn my dvd it crashes very quickly and wont go any further. What am I doing wrong? I am using windows xp and to burn the dvd I chose "nero burning rom" button.

·
Registered
5,531 Posts
How much Ram do you have ?

Are you shutting down all other applications (to prevent them using Ram that you need for this particular task) ?

I have 512mb Ram, run XP and have used Nero 6 Startsmart without any problems, though many people find that burning photos for example may hit problems, if their Anti Virus is still running.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have the same specs as you and use windows xp!..out of the four dvd's I tried to burn - 3 ended up as coasters and 1 worked! (I dont know why!!)........it took ages to write but at least it worked!
thank you for replying anyway!

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
I have same setup. Initially I had only a one in five success rate, I then paid a little bit more for blank DVDs and it solved the problem. The quality of the blanks make a difference.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.