Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'm looking to buy an AMD Athlon 4000+, but where is the best offline store to purcahse this from? I'm talking price-wise and customer service-wise. I want to buy this processor today before Christmas, if you guys could give me some help as to where is a good, hopefully cheap place to purchase this from, i'll be very greatful.

Cheers,
Nick.

P.S. I live in the UK.

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
well, newegg isnt off-line and it doesnt deliver to UK other than that its great.
I would never buy a cpu from a store you will get raped, Ive seen 25% to 50% markup from online venues

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
MaverickUK said:
Hi,

I'm looking to buy an AMD Athlon 4000+, but where is the best offline store to purcahse this from? I'm talking price-wise and customer service-wise. I want to buy this processor today before Christmas, if you guys could give me some help as to where is a good, hopefully cheap place to purchase this from, i'll be very greatful.

Cheers,
Nick.

P.S. I live in the UK.
what socket? 939 or AM2, maybe the 4000+ is only AM2, not sure

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
MaverickUK said:
Socket 939 ;) I need a good website (now) to order one off, i can order right now, just need a decent reputable site.
overclockers.uk is the only one I know of

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.