Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

OK, I have searched all over the net but I must be using the wrong words or something,:rolleyes: I am using Office 2003 including Outlook, I have two email accounts set up, when I click on the Outlook icon, it asks me which account I want to go into etc, that is all working fine. (as I want it to, as I don't want just a separate folder or all email coming into the same in box)

Sometimes when I have been in that account doing email for a while, I forget which email account I am in, and then have to go into email accounts to find out, or open a new email to see what address is in the signature.:rolleyes: (both have same address book, one account only staying current for another month, I am in the process of changing over email)

Is their a way to put the user-name of that account across the top of the page where it says - In Box Microsoft Outlook - and have the user-name after that? So I don't have to keep opening a new email just to look at the signature.:eek:

This does not happen all the time but I get annoyed:mad: with myself when I forget, it would be so much easier just to look up at the top of the page or where ever to see which account.

all information greatly appreciated:D

Cheers

Beanie

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, unfortunately it does not say anything on the outlook page to say which account it is.

Beanie

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.