Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been using works spreadsheet for a long time, but our school just went to Office. It worked fine for a week, but now I cannot start a new spreadsheet or even work in an old spreadsheet. All it does when I enter a spreadsheet is highlight cells. It won't even let me close down. I am having to just turn off my computer and then get all those messages about not properly shutting down before closing. I keep all my daily schedules and activities on a spreadsheet and I feel like my right arm has been cut off without being able to use the spreadsheets I need. Can you help? Have I just pushed a wrong button? Thanks for any help!

·
Registered
11,755 Posts
Hit Start-Find-Files or folders. Type XLSTART in the named box. Select to look in your hard drive and include subfolders. Hit Find now.

More than one folder may come up. Double-click each one and make sure there are NO files in it. If there is, move or delete them. Relaunch Excel.

------------------
~dreamboat~
Brainbench MVP for Microsoft Word
Brainbench

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks so much for the help. I can't wait to get to school and give it a try! You people are the best. I want to tell everyone at school about your site! This is the second time you have helped me out! thanks again!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.