Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I have three GIF files that I want to make into an animation. I want them to alternate the images so that each image shows once and then the other and then the other and it keeps rotating/alternating the images. If anyone knows how I can do this with some free software, I'd greatly appreciate your help. Or, if anyone wants to just take the three attatched images and make an animation out of them for me, I'd also appreciate that. I must mention though that the size of the images needs to remain the same. They can be no larger than 120 by 120. This is because I am going to use them as an avatar for a website that I visit and the size has to be smaller than 120 by 120. So any help that anyone can give me will be greatly appreciated. :up:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Noyb said:
Something like this maybe ???
Yes, that is precisely what I want but could you make it pause between pictures a little longer? :confused:

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Noyb said:
Do you have a file size restriction ???
I could wave the flag Twice.
I've doubled the last two frames ..
Okay I hate to be picky but the flag needs to wave a little longer than that and also, the bottom part of the Dove and flames picture is cut off. Can you fix those two things?

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Noyb said:
By any chance .. do you have photoshop ???
No I don't unfortunately.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Noyb said:
Not a problem .. Pick away.

I don't see the cutoff here ???? ... will have to investigate more ???
Doubled the flag wave ...
Okay can you make the flag wave one more time? Also, the bottom of the fireballs in the dove picture is gone.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Noyb said:
The wife just woke up ... my response time will may not be as quick either.
No problem.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Noyb said:
Don't understand "Gone"
One more flag wave ...
It means missing. The bottom part of the dove picture is missing. Anyway, just go ahead and remove the dove picture. The quality of that picture isn't all that great and the avatar will look great with only the Jerusalem Cross and Vatican Flag pictures. :) :up:

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Noyb said:
Any chance you can find a better dove picture ???
I doubt it. This picture is fine though.

I have a problem downloading the picture right now as it'll only allow me to download it as a BMP but I am going to try something with my Photobucket account and see if I can get it to work that way.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.