Tech Support Guy banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yea, so i need to buy a present immediately for my mother in law in detroit, only problem is that i am in florida. Without shipping something next day mail, does anyone have any idea what i could do to get a gift to someone in time for christmas to that person's house? Btw, i can also have a friend pick up the certain gift from the store if it was ordered online etc. gift cards. Now it has to come from my money and the only way that can be done is with my credit card. Suggestions anyone?

·
Registered
18,286 Posts
Animesing said:
yea, so i need to buy a present immediately for my mother in law in detroit, only problem is that i am in florida. Without shipping something next day mail, does anyone have any idea what i could do to get a gift to someone in time for christmas to that person's house? Btw, i can also have a friend pick up the certain gift from the store if it was ordered online etc. gift cards. Now it has to come from my money and the only way that can be done is with my credit card. Suggestions anyone?
i'm assuming the friend is in detroit, so that getting it to her in time is no prob.....
but it also sounds like you hardly know this woman....doesn't your wife/family have any suggestions?
does she like to read? like music? like to cook? do any craft type things?

·
Registered
17,353 Posts
To add onto what Iltos suggested......a gift card...such as, if she likes to read......one from Barnes and Noble.....or one from K-Mart....or Radio-shack....one to match her lifestyle.....If I got a $5 or $10 gift certificate from someone, say for B&Nobles, I would be very appreciative:) especially because it would give me an excuse to go there, and I love that place:)

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well this person doesnt really care for electronics, more of the department stores/ book sort of stores. So does anyone kno what kinda of stores allow for the purchasing of online and pickup at the store.

·
Registered
51,023 Posts
How much are you planning on spending? I know a great gift idea that's a bit pricey, but the navigation systems for cars everyone loves--they come in super handy so if someone doesn't have one, its definitely something that person would like.

·
Registered
4,952 Posts
An E-gift certificate to Borders or Barnes and Noble or something, possibly.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.