Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im not too bad with computers and i can understand most of the stuff you tell me so dont speak like im stupid ("double click the icon and it will work!!") just wanted to say that due to previous experience with websites.

now, for some reason the program files folder in my c drive is denied. i dont understand why because i am the sole administrator account on the computer. i got this laptop from my uncle and he didnt give me the xp CD so i cant do a system recovery.ive tried partitioning the drive then deleting the old partition. i have no idea what to do. if you can tell me some way to format my drive without the OS cd or some other way to allow access that would be great. thanks in advance for any help hopefully you guys are better than the people on yahoo answers.

·
Super Moderator
74,210 Posts
Im not too bad with computers and i can understand most of the stuff you tell me so dont speak like im stupid ("double click the icon and it will work!!") just wanted to say that due to previous experience with websites.
FWiW, there should be a place in your TSG profile where you can select a predefined experience level or create a new one of your own. It will then appear in the header bar above each of your posts.

Also, if you are satisfied that the problem has been resolved, you can use the "Mark Solved" button above your first post to mark the thread as being solved.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.