Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I do have my apps where I want them now. But I need some specific help with certain features. For example, when the dial pad come up when I am texting, where are the emojis? Are they hidden? I can't even get to a thumbs up or a heart button.

There's a whole lot more I would like to know about my new phone. I did learn quite a bit from a Youtube video from someone hitting the highlights, can you direct me to a youtube channel or a tech discussion board specifically for my phone? I could reach out to my carrier or to Samsung but the wait time is so long if I just want to ask one question. Samsung was able to remote into my phone which is great, but that was only for help for one issue.

Or can I come here and ask you questions about this phone? If I googled the question, would it pop up, like my question above?

I so appreciate any help you can offer. I love this forum for my computer. You guys have helped me through 2 or 3 HP laptops.

·
Super Moderator
44,269 Posts
In case you do not have it, here is the user manual (PDF).

I am not an Android user but I suspect that what you are looking for starts on Page 37. You need to expand the toolbar to show the Emoji button so you can switch from letters to icons.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.