Tech Support Guy banner
421 - 430 of 430 Posts

·
Trusted Advisor
128,905 Posts
I actually have not. I was never interested in it. I've only started watching about 8-10 years ago, and really only Penn State (my Alma Mater). I was up in PA visiting my aunt & uncle and he was watching it. I got sucked into it and enjoyed it. But, only PSU because I feel like I've got a connection.

I sorta follow the NY Giants, but only because they drafted PSU's fullback from about 3-4 years ago, Saquon Barkley. They guy was good! Injuries have hampered him in the big leagues, though ...

·
Registered
60,277 Posts
Geez... :eek:

College football gone mad

In the span of two days, the head coaches of two of the biggest college football programs in America have jumped ship, wooed by even greater challenges - and the almighty dollar.

Driving the news: Lincoln Riley is ditching Oklahoma for USC in a deal reportedly worth $110 million. LSU poached Brian Kelly from Notre Dame with a reported 10-year, $100 million contract.

·
Registered
60,277 Posts
Ah Man, this is really hard to watch... *sigh* I'm resorting back to a familiar battle cry: Wait til Next Year.. :eek: As an aside.... I went to a game back in 1983 between the Ducks and the Beavers that ended in a double over-time tie of 0 to 0. It was named the Toilet Bowl. :eek: :cool:

·
Super Moderator
80,081 Posts
Sorry man....pretty sure we saw this game a couple weeks back....

·
Registered
60,277 Posts
Well the coaching marathon has started here again. We're losing our head coach, Cristobal, to Miami which is his home town. I'm not really sorry because the team never quite made it back to the Promised Land. Let the speculations begin... :eek:

·
Trusted Advisor
128,905 Posts
Yeah, I guess we're losing our defensive coordinator to Virginia Tech ...

421 - 430 of 430 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.