Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 326 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:confused:

I always been able to go to myspace.com without much problem. Now, it won't load. It acts like it is trying and then will just sit there and not load one thing, and I don't get an error message. This is driving me crazy because it is the only website that is giving me trouble. Everything else is working GREAT!! I connect via a cable modem, if that matters!! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!!!

·
Registered
68 Posts
I wouldn't know what problem your having?! it should fine unless your the thousands of people who aren't patient with loading. maybe it's on a secure portion of the web page, I don't know, elaborate?!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
I am now having this problem...every webpage except myspace will load...its been down all day from my pc but my friends can access it fine, I know two others who are having the same problem today....it just comes with this page cannot be displayed, and that it cannot find the server....any ideas?

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm having this problem today too. When I click a link to the site or type it into the address bar, it appears to be loading VERY slowly, before merely going to the standard 'This Page Cannot Be Displayed' page. All other sites are working for me, and Myspace is working for everyone else I know.
It's all a bit weird to me!

·
Registered
15 Posts
I just posted I'm having this exact same problem in another thread... at least we know it must be something with the site if a few people can't get on it... not quite sure what though

·
Registered
6 Posts
I've been having the same problem for the last 2 days. I'm on BT broadband, pretty sure it's only on BT that we're having this problem... all my other friends can use myspace fine. But on my firefox and IE it won't load. Any ideas on how to get rid of this problem?

·
Registered
8 Posts
I've spoken to customer enquiries and they said it was probably my computer. I've said others are having the same issues, and they said to contact myspace, which I have done, I think it may be an issue woth blocking certain Ip's from accessing the site, although I don't know why.

·
Registered
6 Posts
:confused: how did you contact myspace if you couldn't log on to the site? did you email tom or something?
i think yeah, it might be to do with myspace not registering BT for some reason... hm

·
Registered
15 Posts
It's weird that its only happened within the last few days with most people though.
Hasn't Myspace recently been bought by someone, I'm sure I read that? Hmm.
Yep, do you have an email address for Myspace then Jsd202?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Great, ive found some people with the same problem. I'll keep checking back here for updates. What I will do is ask one of my friends who isn't having this problem to give us a proper email adress to send to. Then we should be able to figure the problem.

1 - 20 of 326 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.