Tech Support Guy banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
11,958 Posts
Computer Nin
That is an Admin function so Either Acacandy or Mikey (TechGuy) will have to do that for you. Another option is to abandon the tag of "Computer Nin" and go through the effort of signing up again. If that is the course you wish to take then let Candy or Mikey know so they can remove the abandoned name.

Dave

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It actually doesn't let me have a name longer than that. That sucks. Why would anyone limit that? This is the only vBulletin board I'm on that has this limit. Hmmm...

· Registered
11,958 Posts
Computer Nin
Really I was not aware of that! I did a scan of several pages within the members section and saw names up to 14 charatures. I guess I must of misinformed you. Will have to look and find when that changed.

Dave

PS: Went to the signup screen and you are correct it is now limited to twelve charatures. I am sure Mike had a good reason for the limiter! Sorry!

· Retired Administrator
104,767 Posts
It appears to show up here, once you are in the thread itself, but for some reason doesn't make it all the way on the main page where you see the postings under the category....wondering if there is some column width limitation.......hmmmm.....will have a look in the admin area.........

· Administrator
15,569 Posts
I've set you up to "Computer Ninja" (per your PM to me), but it may break apart if you add an avatar. If that's the case, I might have to cut you back down, but maybe to something like "CompNinja" if it's available.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.