Wow, there are multiple infections. We have a lot of work to do.
Please download Qoofix by Rubber Ducky
to your desktop.
- Right click on the Qoofix folder, and choose "Extract All". Extract Qoofix to your C: drive
- Close all windows and programs, including internet windows.
- Go to C:\Qoofix and open the folder, then double click on Qoofix.exe
- Click Begin Removal and wait for the scan to finish
- If Qoofix finds an infection, select yes to restart your computer
- You will now find a log from this tool, located at C:\Qoofix\Qoofix Logfile.txt Copy and paste the contents of that report into your next reply here.
from one of these two locations:
Save the file to your desktop and double click l2mfix.exe
. Click the Install
button to extract the files and follow the prompts, then open the newly added l2mfix folder on your desktop. Double click l2mfix.bat
and select option #1
for Run Find Log
by typing 1 and then pressing enter. This will scan your computer and it may appear nothing is happening, then, after a minute or 2, notepad will open with a log. Copy the contents of that log and paste it into this thread.
IMPORTANT: Do NOT run option #2 OR any other files in the l2mfix folder until you are asked to do so!
Note: If you receive an error while running option #1 like: ''C:\windows\system32\cmd.exe
C:\windows\system32\autoexec.nt the system file is not suitable for running ms-dos and microsoft windows applications, choose close to terminate the application.."...then do one of the following:
1: Click on the l2mfix.bat again and choose option # 5 for Fix Autoexec.nt/cmd.exe error.
2: Alternatively, you can click the fixautont.html link in the l2mfix folder and follow the directions there to fix it manually.
Do not run the fix portion without fixing the error first.
After you have performed the procedures to fix the error, repeat the steps above to run option #1 for Run Find Log.