Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello.
i am an a need for certain driver named multimedia audio device.
lately I accedently erased it from my computer, and now I cant listen to music, movies or sound at any kind.
please send me a link for downloading it, or if you know other solution for it.
thanks.

·
Banned
5,251 Posts
Did you try a system restore to a previous date prior to the deletion? If not or can't, I think you need to reinstall your audio drivers and if your audio sytem is part of the motherboard you can get them from the website that makes the motheboard or from the company that assembled your system. If you have a pci audio card you need to look up the drivers for that brand and make of audio card.

·
Banned
4,825 Posts
and how do re install my audio drivers?
Do you the MOBO/System set-up disc?

I think you need to reinstall your audio drivers and if your audio system is part of the motherboard you can get them from the website that makes the motherboard or from the company that assembled your system.

·
Registered
2 Posts
The problem you have is that the audio/multimedia drivers you are missing are part of the drivers provided by your motherboard manufacturer.
Easiest thing to do is to find the original CD of drivers that came with system. Reload them.
If you can't find the CD you are going to have to find them online. Your will need the exact model of the motherboard you are using. You can find that by either:
1. opening up the case and digging around and seeing if you can see the manufacturer and model number of the motherboard. This hit and miss at best.
2. Go to Cnet.com in their download section look for a utillity named Belarc Advisor.It is a very small program that will look over you machine and tell you anything and everything you would want to know about what,Exactly, is in there and who made it.

Once you find out who made it and the model number you can find your multimedia driver at the manufacturers web site.

Good Luck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.