Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for reasons of stupidity and laziness on my part i have been using an account i set up with MSN over ten years ago for my e-mail and homepage etc. i would like to wean myself off of this browser and just go with explorer or mozilla or whatever, but i have extensive folders in my favorites that have taken years to accumulate. all of these files and my e-mail are not stored on my computer but their server and i cannot access these files to copy or export. someone please tell me there is an alternative to visiting each one of these sites and e-mailing a link to myself to get them into my IE favorites. this is a formidable task and could take several weekends of long days to accomplish. i have over 30 folders with probably 30 to 100 links in each folder. yes there are probably or most assuredly some links which are no longer viable and some which i do not use and should do a house cleaning anyway, but most i use at least once a week to once a month. it is convenient having them in folders with headings categorized by title or subject. any suggestions or alternatives would be greatly appreciated.
i would also like to know what to do about the fact that vista says it does not recognize http protocol e-mail and how am going to access that from my desktop running XP?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.